<body>
Thursday, June 22, 2006


Well, I guess today I'd be a good girl and update. (:
Today. Today. The day I had been waiting for. ((((((((((:
Kenduri at my new house! Yeay! (:
Let's hope there will be no syaitan at my new house.
So yeah! I finished all my homework!!!
Including
3 Malay compos
1 English Compo
Geog Workbook
Maths Filing
Maths Corrections [Dammit! A biiiit only]
Art Folio [both sides] (:
3 English Articles
1 Book Review
Malay Project [did all myself]
What else have I left out?
Heck care. I finished MOST 99.9%!!!! Yeayy! Woohoo! xD
Okay so what else shall I say?
In three freaking days time, school will start. :/// I TOTALLY don't miss school. (:
Im tagged by Syafinah. Since Im a good girl today, I'll do it. xD
Eight Favourites
Colour Black, Pink, LimeGreen, Red
Food Yumm.. Maggi(:
Song Takkan Melupakanmu, Cinderella [both mly songs], Stick Wit U, Stockholm Syndrome, Don't Speak.. Lots more
Movie Pontianak Menjerit [just watched yesterday xD
Sport Cycling, badminton
Season Err... Anything ah.
Day Evening
Ice-cream Flavour Peanut Butter? Butterscotch? Ahhah..
Seven Currents
Mood Excited!
Weather Cloudy
Desktop It's been the same all the time.
Toenail Colour Don't have.
Time Ahhhaaahah.. 8.00AM. (:
Annoyances Some freak brought me down.
Thoughts Give people more testimonials. (:
Seven Firsts
Best Friend Haziqah. She's still my good friend. (:
Crush Weee.... xD Some people know. (: Verry few. From nps also. xD
Movie Forget. I have short-term memory. My cousin says so. xD
Piercing Don't know.
Lie Forget already.
Music Music? If song: All the things She said
Car Forget.
Seven Lasts
Cigarrette Ewww. I don't smoke.
Drink Plain Water. Lol.
Car Ride Yesterday, to my new house.
Crush I don't have a crush right now. (:
Movie Seen Pontianak Menjerit, Pompuan Pontianak dot.dot.dot. [both yesterdY]
Phone Called Uhmm... Noone.
CD Played I don't play Cds. I play mp3. (:
Six Have you ever
Dated one of you Bestfriends No.
Broken The law Yeah. Brought in a packet of chewing gums and pirated cds, but didnt get caught.
Been Arrested No
Skinny-dipped No
Been On TV Poor me. No
Kissed Someone you don't know Ugh.
Five things You're Wearing
Bali PINK Tee
Pyjamas
Four Things You've done Today
Excuse me, I've just Woken Up. xD
Three things You can Hear Now
Birds
Door Creaking
Bus
Two Things You can't live Without
Food.
Water.
Five people Being Tagged (:
Like most people Being Tagged Already... Anyone laaah.
-The End-
But is it the end of you and me? )))))))':

Profile


. AMIIRA .
You call yourself Amiira
You study in ASS
You are a taurean
I can add you at
kiutz_gal93@hotmail.com
OR amiira93@hotmail.com
Thank me. :)
Current


Your current obsessions.
New Converse Sneakers
Addidas bag!
Do well for Common tests
Not fail any tests
you to notice I exist



<3s & Hates

<33 the FASSHA(:
<33 sleepx)
<33 emo socksx)
<33 my life (working on it)

=X moodswings
=X it when I hate someone
=X backstabbers & liars

Archive

% May 2006%
% June 2006%
% July 2006%
% August 2006%



Tag

Tagboard
preferably, C-box

Links

Farah
Amiira
Syafinah
Syafiqah
Hadirah
Amira
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie


CREDITS

Designer: Fish_fries
Brushes:1 2
Image: Trixypixie Moebius
Hosts: 1 2
Fonts: 1


© Finella.//